21.10.10

Meet Robo_Tito

On 2008 while I was studying animation at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, I did a short movie,
Robo_Tito, Scan for Life
, about a very confused and obsolete robot that tries to convince himself that he is as normal as any human being. He's desperately searching for his own identity and he merges into different kind of social communities to find it. Works as a business men, merges with punkies and learns breakdance from streetdancers. He finally finds the answer to all his doubts, just by being himself, behaving as a robot.











Although the short movie was kind of difficult to make as I completed it by multitasking, I enjoyed and learned very much doing the writing, producing, 3D modeling, texturing and animating. I also did the musical score with the help of a very good friend.
That was definitely the most interesting and funniest task to do, and I was very satisfied with the results.

Here's a video of the credits, where you can listen to the music and see Tito dancing :)

Tito Popping from pia manzur on Vimeo.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment